Saturday, March 14, 2009

Words are hard. But I can help.

Welcome! *blaring trumpets*

I'm Jeff. I was recently a literary agent with Dunow, Carlson & Lerner in New York City. Now I help writers prepare for that brutal and frightening search for representation and publication.

The bad news: it's a scary world out there in the publishing industry.

The good news: individual writers have more power and flexibility than the big old dinosaurs in New York who've been making decisions for decades.

The better news: I can help.

In the coming days, I'll be offering free query critiques and pitch critiques via my blog. This will give you a better sense of the exact advice I can offer you and your fellow writers. Please check out my website for more information: http://www.jeffreymoores.com.

Thanks!
-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment